ISMI Environment, Safety & Health Technology Center
ISMI’s Environment, Safety & Health (ESH) Technology Center is the industry’s first world-wide collaborative program of chip manufacturers and suppliers dedicated to collectively finding and implementing the most cost-effective, environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and procedures that will assure productive, profitable and sustainable operations.
Built on the legacy of 15 years of successful ESH programs at SEMATECH and ISMI, the Environment, Safety & Health Technology Center provides green technology solutions that lead to reduced energy consumption, lower costs and greater productivity in semiconductor manufacturing.
In collaboration with our partners we:
- Exchange ESH experiences, share benchmarking data and best practices
- Achieve sound ESH solutions to global green initiatives and emerging regulatory challenges
- Identify and demonstrate new and emerging approaches for resource conservation in semiconductor manufacturing
- Develop ESH applications for use in both current and future fabs
- Identify and delineate unique ESH requirements and solutions for the leading-edge semiconductor manufacturing processes and facilities
ESH Technology Center membership is open to chipmakers, equipment and materials suppliers.
For more information, contact: